Hello from Orlando

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

TallCanz
Rabbit

Hello from Orlando

#1 Postby TallCanz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm Greg. I have been vegetarian for about eight years now, but do cook and eat vegan opportunistically. I'm a student at the University of Central Florida studying Environmental Science and work as a Registered Pharmacy Technician close to school. I've been training with the Orlando Barbell Powerlifting Team for about two years now. I just competed in my first meet to end with a 583 lb. squat, 418 lb. bench, and a 501 lb. deadlift. I'm training for another upcoming meet in May, and hope to hit Elite Status in the AAPF within the next year so long as I stay healthy and focused. I'm looking forward to talking with you all about strength training, supplementation, and some delicious recipes!

iris777888
Rabbit

Re: Hello from Orlando

#2 Postby iris777888 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome, Greg!! You'll find a great, supportive and knowledgeable community here. :)

Don't forget to be awesome.

MattSxvx
Gorilla

#3 Postby MattSxvx » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Thats my dawg! Glad you are here.

hsorlando
Elephant

#4 Postby hsorlando » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Welcome, sorry for the late reply. I also live in Orlando, and have been vegan for 6 years or so.
The devotion of thought to an honest achievement makes the achievement possible.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#5 Postby C.O. » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Greg is this the perfect forum for you or what? Welcome! Hope you starty a journal on here and that we get to hear more from you in the near future.

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”