Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey there!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 pm 
Rabbit

My name is Stacey. I've been vegan for a little over ten years, and before that was vegetarian for ten years.

I've always been an athlete since I was a little kid all through high school. In college I was still active and worked out at the gym on and off. I'm in that phase now where I'm active (walk a lot) and I when I get to the gym I feel great while I'm there and afterward, but I've been having a rough time going consistently.

I went today and I feel great, and told myself I was going to go every day this week to really break in the habit (even if I just go for ten minutes one day if I need a rest - hopefully I wont though. Heh) I just want to create that habit of going to the gym daily (and then I can figure out which days I'll rest).

I'm hoping this site will help me hold myself accountable. :)

Thanks!
Stacey

Post subject: Re: Hey there!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 am 
VBB Moderator

For sure Stacy. Start a fitness journal on here and check out everyone elses. I like your idea of just being in the gym everyday even if only for 10 mins to get back into the habit. I just finally found an affordable gym here in NY so I am pressing myself to make sure I get in there regularly too. For some reason not wanting to waste money on a gym membership im not going to is a motivating factor for helping me get in there at least a few times a week.
Welcome to the forum,

-Dylan

Post subject: Re: Hey there!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am 
Site Admin

Welcome Stacey,

We're all about helping people stay accountable! Keeping a journal here, networking with others who will keep in touch see how you're progressing are all part of the things the community offers.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1