Menu for the lazy

newpines

I would like to find a menu for a complete diet. A book? A website? I just want a menu that is complete and requires no thought. Just take it to the grocery store and buy what it suggests. A full weeks worth or a months or a year. Vegan, 2400 calories a day and complete! Any help appreciated.

Also, I live in McMinnville. Anyone hereabouts trying to workout while eating vegan? I go to Excell Fitness but would consider alternate assistance.

Welcome!

I think that is an excellent question and even something I've wanted for myself as a competitive bodybuilder. It is one of the more common questions I get, but I am not an expert at preparing balanced meals for general health. Perhaps I will be when I complete my current course in Plant-Based Nutrition through eCornell.

There clearly seems to be an interest in this and a void in where someone could come in with this service and help a lot of people. Perhaps there are forum members who do specialize in this. I can think of a couple off the top of my head and I'll send them over to this page and see if it matches what they do.

Thanks for being here!

All the best. PS, I'm from Corvallis and lived in Portland for a while Now I'm a vegan cowboy of sorts, living in Texas.

-Robert

• 5 months later...

Hey, I'm in NYC but I know mcminville well, I'm from Independence, OR. Small world! Try looking at the journals section of this forum. A lot of people post what they are eating, also the recipes thread is cool too.

The book Must have been something I ate, has a lot of good recipes, you have to read through them though only about 80% of them are vegan.

-Dylan