Hello from Chicago

Solkeso

Hey everyone!

My name is Amelia, I'm 23, living in the suburbs of Chicago. I'm a full-time court reporting student (currently writing at 200wpm!!) I work full-time as a nanny, and I'm in preparation for my black belt test.

My black belt test will be a 24-hours long, and we will be tested in strength, discipline, situational awareness, as well as the curriculum we learned. I want to be in fantastic physical shape so that I can blow the panel away. My boyfriend and I are trying out a gym, and I'm pleased to say we work really well together there.

So, I'm here to learn how to 'bodybuild' and still keep a vegan diet. Can't wait to get to know you all.

Bunny.jpg.aee45019a72a522a9341b42b739c4632.jpg

My and my bunny, Charlotte. :)

Welcome Amelia!

Great to have you here! Nice to see your bunny, Charlotte too.

All the very best with your Black Belt training! Sounds intense but awesome!

Again, welcome to the forum community. Hope you like it here!

-Robert

Hi Amelia! Thanks for sharing that awfully cute picture of you and Charlotte! I don't think I've ever seen an all black rabbit before! 200wpm??? I know court recording is different than regular typing, but still - you've gotta be pretty darn fast on a keyboard, eh?

How are things going for you this week? When is your black belt test? What kind of workouts are you doing to train for it? Hope you'll consider keeping a training journal here on the forum so we can all keep up with your workouts and progress!

Welcome aboard!

All the best!

Karen

• 4 months later...