newbie from Italy

gibry

Hi guys, I'm from North Italy and I'm 26 yro.

well , unfortunately, I'm not yet vegan. I stopped eating meat and I reduced the consuption of milk and diary products 1 month ago. I hope to bacame vegan soon.

I hope that this forum can help me to combine bodybuilding and vegan lifestyle.

Finally I hope that attending this forum will help me to improve my English...I need it

Welcome to the group. Judging from that post your English is pretty decent actually. You have definitely came to the right place to learn more about veganism, body building, and combining the two. Glad to have you. Looks like the forum is popular with Italians lately, been a few other new members recently.

-Dylan

Benvenuto e piacere, Gibry!!

Happy to have you here. Once upon a time, I spent 3 months living in Como, Italy. But, that was quite a while ago. Anyway, glad to have you here on the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness forum!

Ciao ciao!

Hello! Welcome. Great to hear that you are feeling well.

Could you give the whey to someone who is not vegan? I know different people will have different opinions about that, but throwing it away seems like such a waste to me.

If you give it away, it is one less kg that will be purchased.

• 1 month later...

hey fratello cosa ti mangi qui in italia???

Io sto un sacco meglio da quando sono vegano ma sicuramente a livello sportivo le prestazioni sono scese non poco.

Nei supermercati si trovano tofu e seitan senza problemi. Gli hamburger della soyasun sono ottimi (quelli della valsoia fanno schifo e hanno l'uovo) ma per il resto devo svenarmi in erboristeria.

Abituato come ero prima al cibo spazzatura in sei mesi ho perso tipo 18kg.

Prendo delle proteine di soia che mi fa arrivare un amico che vende stronzate da palestra...non avevo mai preso proteine prima di diventare vegano quindi non so quanto valgono.

Sicuramente il mio corpo si sta ancora adattando alla nuova dieta. Il grasso perduto ovviamente mi toglie anche un po di forza in spinta ma siccome sto un sacco meglio porterò pazienza.

ci si vede in giro magari