Reintroduction-want to get back into it!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

decbolton
Rabbit

Re: Reintroduction-want to get back into it!

#16 Postby decbolton » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:45 am

Well done! Looking good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#17 Postby C.O. » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Emma, how is getting back into it going for you so far? Oh and wanted to ask, is that your cat and dog in your profile vid?

-Dylan

emma1488
Rabbit

#18 Postby emma1488 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am

Hey C.O.

I've really changed my eating habits so think that has helped me out a lot, also going off the pill and getting more active...

I go to the gym maybe twice a week, do a martial arts once a week, play touch football once a week and other days go for a walk or do something fun/active. Really enjoying having the energy and getting to see some results :) I'm just going to keep working on it; trying new things and enjoying life

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#19 Postby C.O. » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Nice you have a super active schedule now. Hey so since you mentioned it I hope its okay that I ask. How have you been feeling since going off of the pill? My GF is pretty sensitive to just about everything. Have you felt like its made a difference in your energy levels or anything else?

emma1488
Rabbit

#20 Postby emma1488 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 am

C.O. wrote:Nice you have a super active schedule now. Hey so since you mentioned it I hope its okay that I ask. How have you been feeling since going off of the pill? My GF is pretty sensitive to just about everything. Have you felt like its made a difference in your energy levels or anything else?

Sorry about my lack of reply...

I have felt great. But then again, I've had lots of other changes in my life that could attribute to my newly found happiness, so I guess I can't really pin point it. I've really wanted to stay off it, but for obvious reasons need to go back on it:( really don't want to, but at least I will be able to see if it has an effect on me... I'll keep you posted!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#21 Postby C.O. » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Return to “Introductions”