SSatish12

Welcome to the group!

There are tons of very active vegan groups in the Boston area.

Boston Vegetarian Association and Boston Vegan Association are two that come to mind. Both pretty big, both pretty active.

Boston also hosts one of the largest vegetarian festivals in the country. I've been there 6 years in a row.

I don't know much about Stamford or what's nearby, but I know there are some active vegan groups in New Haven and Hartford.

There are likely a number of forum members from those various areas as well.

www.veganproteins.com is located just 30 min north of Boston.

All the very best and welcome to our group!

-Robert

Welcome to the group. There are several Bostonians (is that a real word?) in this forum. I know a couple of them in person and they are awesome. I have a close friend out there that is like 80% vegan haha. Maybe you can post something in the regional section and try to network and create your own meet up. Im out in NYC but I've been to Boston 3 times and I plan on going more.

-Dylan

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome to the group. There are several Bostonians (is that a real word?) in this forum. I know a couple of them in person and they are awesome. I have a close friend out there that is like 80% vegan haha. Maybe you can post something in the regional section and try to network and create your own meet up. Im out in NYC but I've been to Boston 3 times and I plan on going more.

-Dylan

*waves* I'm one of them and know of several in the area who aren't on the forum. Essentially if you come here, you'll be spoiled by the restaurants and welcomed with open arms.