Hi

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

JFCNZ
Finch

Hi

#1 Postby JFCNZ » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 am

Hi There,

I have been thinking about turning Vegan for a while now and have been doing some research into this. With this I have read The Thrive Diet by Brendan Brazier and the excellent Vegan - The new ethics of eating my Erik Marcus.

I would consider myself to be pretty athletic and in good shape at the moment and I'm looking at some help to get me there to get fully Vegan as I think this is the only logical choice to make. To be honest I have no idea where to start - so this forum should be of some help.

James

The PhytoAthlete
Manatee

Re: Hi

#2 Postby The PhytoAthlete » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 am

Welcome James!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Hi

#3 Postby C.O. » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Hey James, great name, its my middle. Yeah this forum should totally be helpful. Also maybe look into reading "Must have been something I ate" or Robert's book vegan body building and fitness, I learned a lot from both. Also check out the journals section of the forum see what people are eating and different workout routines. The recipe section is also cool. I just started making quinoa with coconut milk from seeing someones post on here, aaaaaand now I'm addicted.

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”