Hey guys/girls!

Taylor

Hey everybody. I stumbled onto this site a couple weeks ago and I have to say that I'm super impressed with it! It's really cool to see that there are people serious about fitness and big into veganism at the same time!

I've been vegan for nearly six years now, and I've been weight lifting the whole time. I've been able to put on a little muscle, but never all that much. I've been watching what some of you eat and have altered my diet to ensure that I form a complete protein with every meal I eat. I'm hoping that it'll make a difference. Either way, I still enjoy lifting weights just for the fun of it as well.

I'm looking forward to having some good conversations with you all!

Hello and welcome to this site Taylor, great to have you. 6 years is a mighty long time, and good to see that you stuck with it mate. As for the diet, that is a really big part. Miss one protein, and it halts production of muscle building. If you ever have qwuestions, feel free to ask.

I've been vegan for nearly six years now, and I've been weight lifting the whole time. ...

Hey Taylor!

A fellow Canadian! Great to have you join our family here. And wow, vegan for 6 years - that's awesome.

ya, this is definitely the place to whip that body into top peak shape. Just look at Topher, Tarz, and of course, Mr. Cheeke himself. They have hotter bods than most meat eaters I know!! And all the "cruelty-free" way.

There are lots of stuff on nutrition, etc. take your time and read the posts. You will glean lots of useful info that I am sure will help you reach your fitness goals.

if you have any questions, or just feel like chatting about a new thought, post!!!

Talk to you later,

natalie

Hey Taylor,

Welcome to your group! Great to have you here. I'm also a Canadian Citizen like you and Natalie, but I was born in the US. I've had dual citizenship for many years. I have family in B.C. and some friends up there as well.

Great to have you as part of the Vegan Fitness Team.

...Natalie.....thanks for the comments about our vegan physiques

We have a pretty awesome group of vegan and vegetarian athletes over here so feel free to post questions/comments/photos etc. anytime!

Look forward to getting to know you.

-Robert

Welcome. To gain muscle you need a good balance of good carbs, oatmeal, brown rice, yams etc, good proteins and fat. Omega 3, 6's are always optimal. With a solid nutrition plan and workout scheme you will get great results! Ive competed and enjoyed it, now that I am trying to shed muscle because of getting back into gymnastics its difficult to change the diet and training scheme. But youll figure it out! best luck to u.!!!!!