Greetings from Croatia

Boky

Hello guys and girls!

I guess there isn't a lot of us from Eastern Europe. But we, animal friendly people, are growing population in Croatia, Slovenia, etc.

I have been vegan from 1.1.2011. (nice date to remember), thanks to my gym instructor who teached me a lot of things (he is vegan 20 years). I have been in bodybuilding for 2-3 years but never took it serious. Last 4 months things had changed. People still tell me, you won't get big if you don't eat meat... a lot of meat. Maybe, but I've decided to take the slow, healthy road. To have physique like Cheeke, nothing more.

Thanks for reading, sorry about my english, looking forward to learn from you!

Nice start to the Euro cup for you guys so far, are you a fan? Welcome to the group. Feel free to ask everyone questions, most people here are super chill. Maybe check out the journal section too. We like to steal each others workout plans, food ideas, recipes, etc.

-Dylan

Thanks, Dylan.

Yeah, we have beaten Ireland, as expected. Looking forward to a point or three from Italy, fingers crossed. Unfortunately, 90% of Croatia are stuffed with chips and beer due to soccer matches, and then complain that they need to lose weight.

Bojan

Thanks, Robert, lovin' that Vegan Fitness Build Naturally... So educational... One question, I always had thin wrist and not so great forearms, even now when I work out... How can I improve that?

Thanks, Robert, lovin' that Vegan Fitness Build Naturally... So educational... One question, I always had thin wrist and not so great forearms, even now when I work out... How can I improve that?

Wrist curls and reverse wrist curls are awesome.

I do wrist curls by kneeling on the floor and using a bench as my brace so I can do much larger weights. The reverse wrist curls I do off my leg as he does in the video. You'll get nice mass and lines up and down your forearms with these moves. Start with low weights (5 pounds) and work up slowly--if you strain your wrist, your entire gym workout is basically screwed.

Baby Herc

Haha stuffed with chips and beer during sporting events....sounds awfully American hahaha. I thought we were the kings at stuffing are fat bodies and then complaining that we are over-weight?? Croatia your fat people are just imitators haha.

Thanks, Herc, will try that out, it's time to end those 'woman' wrists. I have done that with barbell, but never with dumbells...

Yeah, Dylan, beer is our religion... Croatian beer flows across country like a river... Who is willing to pay a little extra, he drinks german beer (like a boss )... Not to be mistaken, we are nr.9... Check this out, http://www.expatify.com/news/the-worlds-top-10-fattest-countries.html .