Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hello to Everyone - Long Time, No See!
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:47 am 
Rabbit

Hell to all my old friends on the site and all then newbies. Even though I am not new, I am posting in this category because I haven't written in a while. I have been a member of veganbodybuilding.com since 2004, I believe, maybe 2003. I can't quite remember now. But anyway, although I may not post as much as I used to, I stil hang out reading things on the site quite often. It still amazes me how much this site has grow in the past couple years - truly amazing and that alone serves a sign of inspiration to us all about the health, longevity, and growth of the vegan movement.
I also figured now was a good time to re-introduce myself because I see there are a couple of people from the New England area, more specifically Connecticut who have recently joined. I myself was born and raised in CT and plan to live here for life. For those that are from CT, I live in East Windsor, in north-central Connecticut, about 20 minutes outside of Hartford.
News about myself: I recently graduated from UConn and am in the final weeks of wedding prepartion. My finacee and I are getting married on July 2nd, and are honeymooning for 4-5 weeks around this beautiful country. (She is a school teacher and has the summers off, and I am in the midst of a job change after being with the same company for 5 years, so now is as good a time as ever to take off for the summer...we probably won't have the opportunity to do it again.) Besides that we recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our first home. I have been living here since last October after doing about 6 months of renovation prior to moving in. And since we are more traditionlists, Andrea will be moving in officially after we get married. Nonetheless, life is looking good and I hope God continues to bless us and our marriage in all his beautiful ways!
May God bless everyone on this site and hopefully I won't be such a stranger in the future!

P.S. Hi to my old friends - Rob, CompassionateGirl, and hi to all my new ones! Keep the Faith

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:34 am 
Elephant

Welcome back! I love seeing Old-Schoolers coming back!

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?

Last edited by flanders77 on Wed May 17, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:00 am 
Elephant

Hello & Welcome Back! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:12 am 
Finch

Congratulations on all your big news, its great to see another person from CT around. And congrats on getting a home in this overpriced state!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:26 am 
Elephant

Welcome back and congratulations ! 8)

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:27 am 
Elephant

Welcome Back! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:33 pm 
Stegosaurus

hey DanDz!!!!!

so nice to hear from you!!!!! congrats on the wedding.

:party:

hugs
natalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:59 am 
Gorilla

Welcome back & congrats on the wedding.

Wow! That sounds like one rockin' honeymoon! I would love to tour the US. We have such a beautiful country.

8)