Hello to Everyone - Long Time, No See!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hello to Everyone - Long Time, No See!

#1 Postby DanDz » Wed May 17, 2006 1:47 am

Hell to all my old friends on the site and all then newbies. Even though I am not new, I am posting in this category because I haven't written in a while. I have been a member of veganbodybuilding.com since 2004, I believe, maybe 2003. I can't quite remember now. But anyway, although I may not post as much as I used to, I stil hang out reading things on the site quite often. It still amazes me how much this site has grow in the past couple years - truly amazing and that alone serves a sign of inspiration to us all about the health, longevity, and growth of the vegan movement.
I also figured now was a good time to re-introduce myself because I see there are a couple of people from the New England area, more specifically Connecticut who have recently joined. I myself was born and raised in CT and plan to live here for life. For those that are from CT, I live in East Windsor, in north-central Connecticut, about 20 minutes outside of Hartford.
News about myself: I recently graduated from UConn and am in the final weeks of wedding prepartion. My finacee and I are getting married on July 2nd, and are honeymooning for 4-5 weeks around this beautiful country. (She is a school teacher and has the summers off, and I am in the midst of a job change after being with the same company for 5 years, so now is as good a time as ever to take off for the summer...we probably won't have the opportunity to do it again.) Besides that we recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our first home. I have been living here since last October after doing about 6 months of renovation prior to moving in. And since we are more traditionlists, Andrea will be moving in officially after we get married. Nonetheless, life is looking good and I hope God continues to bless us and our marriage in all his beautiful ways!
May God bless everyone on this site and hopefully I won't be such a stranger in the future!

P.S. Hi to my old friends - Rob, CompassionateGirl, and hi to all my new ones! Keep the Faith

#2 Postby flanders77 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:34 am

Welcome back! I love seeing Old-Schoolers coming back!
Last edited by flanders77 on Wed May 17, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigbwii wrote:The force is strong on the fruity side.....

Life Science
Got Milk?

#3 Postby loveliberate » Wed May 17, 2006 3:00 am

Hello & Welcome Back! :D

#4 Postby Rrettyu » Wed May 17, 2006 7:12 am

Congratulations on all your big news, its great to see another person from CT around. And congrats on getting a home in this overpriced state!

#5 Postby Crash » Wed May 17, 2006 8:26 am

Welcome back and congratulations ! 8)
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

#6 Postby SeaSiren » Wed May 17, 2006 8:27 am

Welcome Back! :)

#7 Postby compassionategirl » Sun May 21, 2006 10:33 pm

hey DanDz!!!!!

so nice to hear from you!!!!! congrats on the wedding.

People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

#8 Postby CrispyQ » Mon May 22, 2006 7:59 am

Welcome back & congrats on the wedding.

Wow! That sounds like one rockin' honeymoon! I would love to tour the US. We have such a beautiful country.

Slavery is the fiction that people are objects; corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people. www.http://reclaimdemocracy.org/personhood/

Return to “Introductions”