a vegan bodybuilding **ROOKIE**

Crisinic

Hey everyone!

My name is Cris and I'm a leasing agent here in Washington D.C. I'm originally from Seville, Spain and have been here since 2000. I turned Vegan a few months after watching some eye opening documentaries like (Forks over Knives) (Earthlings) (Food Inc) and reading all sorts of books about how veganism can save your health, animals, and the enviroment. I had never been vegetarian or even believed in it before this. I was "the enemy" lol I ate Chick Fil A, Burger King, junk food, quick fixes, and had almost destroyed my body in just my early twenties. I have never been over weight but eating like this had made me unhealthy and "skinny fat". After the first few days of juicing and eating just fruits and veggies I had more energy than I've ever had, felt amazing, well you've heard it before I'm sure. I could feel my body healing itself. I have recently discovered weight lifting and have seen my body change (slowly but surely) in these past couple months. I have a long way to go and hopefully next year I will be (physically) where I want to be. I'll prob put up some transformation pictures when this happens. This is an amazing forum and I'm so glad it exists, that there are a lot of people out there like me that follow this lifestyle. Its hard sometimes for me because my closest friends and family simply don't understand and choose not to. Thats my own awful karma for being the same way not to long ago. Anyway, glad to be here and can't wait to see what tips you all have to offer. Recipe wise, fitness wise. See you around!!!

.facebook_-858072029.jpg.c5a2df0d6416dfc42ab4b3eb98178ccb.jpg

Nice to meet you Cris.

Apparently in the last 5 years the number of Vegans has increased exponentially. The internet is a great tool for educating people. But unfortunately not everyone is ready to change.

Welcome. Good luck in reaching your goals.

• 4 weeks later...