Greetings from Canada eh!

VBBIsForMe

Hi everyone, I'm so glad I found this site! It has given me much hope and knowledge. I've been vegan now for almost 6 months so I'm a newbie but ever since I found out the truth about the meat and dairy industries I'll NEVER go back. It's been a stuggle I won't lie but a worth while one, as I use to be a butcher beforehand I'm looking to bulk up as I am 5' 10'' and 130lbs (on a good day) lol. I've been training hard and am getting stronger, more defined but not gaining any weight! I'm not sure if it's just a transition period where I'm lossing fat at the same time that im gaining a little muscle. Any suggestions? Also I just started a creatine cycle and it has helped me in the past. Thanks!

Hello fellow Canadian.

The only way to gain is to eat more. And if you don't want that gain to be all fat, then you'll need to lift weights.

Go for heavier weights - ie. If you can lift more than 10x, in a set then probably your weights are too light. I like to keep my sets between 6-9 reps and then will switch that up here and there (less or more) just so my body doesn't get too accustomed. Course I'm not a hard core body builder or anything either.. just like to stay strong.