Hello from the Midwest

Nena26

Hello everyone. I'm Néna and I am very excited to be here. For more than a year now, I have been training dilligently and working to gain lean muscle, reduce body fat, and overall be healthy. Personal convictions are leading me to a nutritional lifestyle that does NOT include the consumption of meat. I have been struggling with this for many years now, even more so this past year because it is my goal to begin competing in amateur fitness next year (thus I'm preparing now). I wasn't quite sure if I would be able to get the protein I need but I'm sure with the great insight of people in this forum, I will find exactly what I am looking for.

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to learning, growing, and sharing with everyone.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, a lot of knowledgable people on this forum. And yes, getting enough protein isn't a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Journal section for workout routines and maybe even more helpful for you seeing what people are eating. Also the recipe section is great, and the thread on health and nutrition has a lot on what foods you need to help do what for the body including TONS of threads about protein.

Welcome to the forum!

-Dylan