Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey everyone. New here!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:51 pm 
Finch

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason and I recently read Robert's book on bodybuilding and fitness. I'm 33 and have been vegan for about the last year and a half. I was vegetarian for about 6 years prior to that. Last year, my girlfriend and I went through the 12 week body for life program. While we did see some results, I started to get pretty bored with the workouts which led to me neglecting them altogether. When I decided to make the transition to vegan, I read as much as I could on being a "healthy" vegan. We all know the stereotypes, and I didn't want to be one of them. That's why I'm here. We can be much more of an ambassador for the vegan lifestyle and for animals when we're fit and healthy. While I've been off and on with my workouts for a bit, I have been sticking to them pretty well for the last few weeks. Since I read Robert's book, I have adopted his sample workout routine for the time being and am pretty happy with it so far! I look forward to learning more from everyone here. Cheers!

Jason

Post subject: Re: Hey everyone. New here!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:33 am 
VBB Moderator

Hey Jason welcome to the forum. One great thing about this site is that you can see tons of different exercises and workout plans that lots of different people are doing, so if you start to get bored with something there is always something new to try out. Check out the journals section, that's a great place to check out what others are doing.

-Dylan

Post subject: Re: Hey everyone. New here!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm 
Finch

Right on, Dylan. So much information! Thanks!!!!