Hello From Toronto (area) Canada

sport

Wanted to say hi to everyone!

I’ve been vegetarian most of my life, making the transition to a vegan diet.

Enjoy being active, working out/cardio, yoga, mountain biking, snowboarding, ice hockey....

Hey Sport!

I am from Toronto too.

Nice to hear that you are taking your vegetarianism to its logical conclusion. What made you decide that?

See you on the boards.

Hi compassionategirl

I’ve already made the transition as far as not wearing/using animal leathers and using vegan “health and beauty” products.

I haven’t eaten a significant amount of dairy or drank milk in a couple of years.

All I have to drop from my diet is whey protein and eggs.

I’m a huge animal lover, spiritual and environmentally conscious.

Going vegan just makes sense.

Welcome to the group! We have lots of members from Toronto. As far as individual cities, perhaps more members from Toronto than anywhere else

Of course that should change once I get to Portland

Glad you found us and we're happy to see you here. I hope you get the opportunity to meet up with other members from Toronto. We have a great team here.

All the best!

Welcome to the group! We have lots of members from Toronto. As far as individual cities, perhaps more members from Toronto than anywhere else

Of course that should change once I get to Portland

Glad you found us and we're happy to see you here. I hope you get the opportunity to meet up with other members from Toronto. We have a great team here.

All the best!

Thanks bud!

Glad I found the site too.

Welcome.

How many more of us canucks are on this site? Seems like alot from what I've seen so far!

Hey The Mighty Haru

I'm a big MMA fan too, I've been down to Atlantic City twice to watch UFC and once to watch MFC.

I met a bunch of the fighters at a bar in A.C. including Chuck Liddel and Mike Swick.

Met Rich Franklin at an outlet mall and Rico Rodriguez in the stands at UFC 50.

Hoping to go to Vegas in Aug to watch the rumored Liddell and Babalu fight.

Welcome.

How many more of us canucks are on this site? Seems like alot from what I've seen so far!

Hey The Mighty Haru

I'm a big MMA fan too, I've been down to Atlantic City twice to watch UFC and once to watch MFC.

I met a bunch of the fighters at a bar in A.C. including Chuck Liddel and Mike Swick.

Met Rich Franklin at an outlet mall and Rico Rodriguez in the stands at UFC 50.

Hoping to go to Vegas in Aug to watch the rumored Liddell and Babalu fight.

Lucky bastid!

I've never gone to a single UFC event ever! Even when our own Joe Doerksen (he trains with us, and sometimes trains us) finally got his shot I had zero cash to go!

The only events I've ever been to are the ones where I've actually fought in....."Dangerzone-Caged Heat" where I met Dan Severn (he was the main event), "Dangerzone something something" fought on the same card as Tony Fryklund and met Jeremy Horn, "Extreme Challenge 48" (met Jens Pulver and fought on the same card as the then unknown Tim Sylvia---dude's massive! Also Jeremy Horn was the referee for my fight and Pat Miletich came to my corner in between rounds to help Joe psyche me up to get back in there---I was getting slaughtered), and Dakota Fighting Championships 1,2, and 4 (i fought on 4 and helped corner our guys for the others).

Oh I've been to Ultimate Cagewars here in Winnipeg. Quinton Rampage Jackson is coming down to our club to do a seminar next Saturday and sign autographs at the fights. Should be sweet!

• 5 weeks later...