John Quinlan

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

johnny5
Finch

John Quinlan

#1 Postby johnny5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 am

I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with the other members and admins. I have been a vegan for a number of years and I feel great. God Bless

Attachments
Male Model & NPC Physique Competitor John Quinlan.JPG
Male Model & NPC Physique Competitor John Quinlan.JPG (119.71 KiB) Viewed 4733 times
Male Model & NPC Physique Competitor John Quinlan (2).JPG
Male Model & NPC Physique Competitor John Quinlan (2).JPG (208.58 KiB) Viewed 4733 times

robert
Site Admin

Re: John Quinlan

#2 Postby robert » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Welcome John!

Outstanding physique. I wish I had your muscle size.

Thanks for joining our forum. Great to see more and more vegan muscle out there.

We'd love to feature you here too. Just fill out the form and send it to Richard and we'll get you on the front of our website soon. http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=bios

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

decbolton
Rabbit

#3 Postby decbolton » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Welcome to the forum! Damn impressive!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

johnny5
Finch

#4 Postby johnny5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks so much, I will go to the page when I get another free minute. Later tonight or tomorrow. Honored to be featured, much respect always :)

Attachments
2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image 4.jpg
2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image 4.jpg (56.18 KiB) Viewed 4723 times

stcalico
Manatee

#5 Postby stcalico » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Wow, you're looking great! Thanks for adding some credibility. :)
If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If it isn't, you'll find an excuse.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#6 Postby C.O. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:01 am

Another welcome to the forum John. Hope to see you sharing more with us your workouts and meal plans. Plenty of us on this site have a goal of a physique half as built as yours, so please share with us your secrets! The journals section is a great place to share btw.

Cheers,

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”