A Big Hello from New Zealand.

Feral Vegan

HI, My name is Andrew.

Ive been Animal product free for nearly three years. I cant realy call myself a vegan yet as I still own some leather shoes and a belt but they were bought beore I turned. I DO NOT buy any such products now and will replace them with animal friendly products.

I went off animal products for Karmic and spiritual reasons, I woke up one morning with a deep calling that it was NOT ok to be eating animals or using thier products. It was only after I had turned that dicovered the immence health benifits of the Vegan diet.

I recommend the doco "A delicate ballance" to show what that crap does to your body.

What has spurred me into physical action was the passing of my father recently from prostate cancer.

I Know that I didnt make the most of him, I cant change that. I have realised tho that there is something FAR worse

than not making the most of someone else, thats not making the most of YOURSELF!!!!!

My immediate goal is to gain 10kg of lean muscle and fix up my posture, from there the sky is the limit.

Finding this website and reading about Robert in His book has realy inspired me to become somebody and put myself out there for the cause wich I do believe in. Bein a skinny although healthy vegan only fuels the Naysayers and skeptics. IT IS TIME FOR ACTION!

SO happy to have found this gret source of information and inspiration, look forward to talking with some of you and maybe even meeting some Vegans from New zealand.

Thankyou

Andrew

Welcome to our community, Andrew!

Thank you for joining our team. Sorry to hear about your father, and it is motivating to hear that you are passionately driven to make a difference not only in your own life but to help inspire others too.

I appreciate you reading my book. Thank you for your support.

Enjoy the forum. See you around.

All the best!

-Robert

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the group here Andrew. I think you can definitely call yourself a vegan. The term means different things to different people but by majority standards you sound like you more than qualify. Sorry to hear about your father, and I hope you are handling things okay. Glad you found us here I think you will fit in perfectly in this online community.

-Dylan