Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hi from Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:03 pm 
Finch

Hello!

I've been a vegan for almost 2 years now, though I have to admit that I sometimes relapse with dairy/eggs when eating out. I haven't paid too much to my nutrition, just thought I was eating healthy by virtue of being vegan but I like to bake.....

Basically I'm hoping that this forum will help me better understand how to support my body and maintain my energy levels. Both my husband and I work out quite a bit, and we both realize that in order to get in shape the way we want to, we have to up our game nutrition wise.

In two years I'll become a nurse practitioner and both my husband and I hope to help people achieve health and wellness through healthy, plant based eating.

I'm excited to be a part of this great community and look forward to learning from everyone!

Kim

Post subject: Re: Hi from Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 pm 
VBB Moderator

Kim, welcome to the group. Its funny you use the word relapse like dairy/eggs are drugs. I think you are in the right place from the sounds of your introduction! How is Seattle treating you? Robert and I as well as some others are originally from Oregon and there are many other Seattle based forum members here.
Post on other peoples threads, pick their brains, and perhaps you and your husband can start a diet and training journal here in the journals section and share your journey towards your new goals of stepping up your game with us.

-Dylan