Hi from germany :) calisthenics?

phil-o

Hello everybody

my name is Philipp i´m 23 years old and i´m living in cologne germany. I´m vegetarien for 13 years and vegan for 3 month

Last year i lost 43 kg body weigth but there are still 20kg but it´s in progress

So now my question: I want start with calisthenics because i want to be in this shape like frank medrano. I know that i can´t start with his current workout so what can you recommended me to do and what do you think about the book " you are your own gym" from mark lauren?

greetings from germany i´m waiting with suspens for your answers

p.s. i hope my english isn´t to bad ?

Hi Phillip, welcome to the forum community. Your English is fine, not to worry. I have not read that book you were wondering about. You could start with the workouts from home that Robert lists in the 12 days of vegan fitness here on the forum, it was an exercise and contest for forum members last winter. I like the first day he lists doing 5 exercises repeated in 10 sets of 10 reps each. Obviously you start with what you can handle. I believe the 5 were: Push ups, crunches, weightless squats, jumping jacks, and lunges. So do 10 reps of one exercise then rotate doing 10 of the next and go through all 5 of the exercises a total of ten times all the way through. Don't rest in between. If you can't quite do all that just do as much as your body will give you.

-Dylan