New to forum and attempting to go vegan

Toni

I had been vegetarian for 6years and went back to eating meat about 1 1/2 years ago. I was wanting to get more of a bodybuilder figure. Worked with a trainer about 4 months and nothing changed figure wise. Then did p90x and followed their diet even though I was interested in going meat free and thinking about going vegan. Couldn't find a vegan or vegetarian meal plan. I want it spelled out for me. Thus I am struggling with the thrive diet to go vegan and also while cooking for the rest of my meat eating family. Now my oven has failed so that complicates matters since I am to cook pizzas and snacks for the thrive diet. Oh my. I have read a lot about vegan diets but have always wanted someone to tell me exactly what to eat and how to make it. So I am still struggling to make a complete transition. I workout regularly and will be starting p90x again.

Welcome Toni.

Great to have you here. I think that is a very common question about what to eat and have it spelled out meal by meal. There are a bunch of resources that do that.

I believe http://pcrm.org/ is one of them with their 21-day vegan kickstarter program. There are plenty of other resources, blogs, websites and books which do the same.

I don't know that any one plan is best for everyone. I have over 50 meal plans in my book but they were from my own personal experiences and they were programs that worked for me, but might not work for a lot of other people.

There are plenty of trainers on the forum too, who can likely help create a weekly meal plan for you.

I would do some Google searches for "weekly vegan meal plan" or "daily vegan meal plan" or "monthly vegan meal plan" see what comes up. Perhaps some of those resources will be from athletes which will make it all the more helpful.

All the best!

-Robert

Hello Toni, welcome to the group here. There are many new members in this forum that are also new to diet changes, and its not easy. I would suggest you take a look through this forum for ideas and also check out the links Robert suggested.

I have started a side business of creating goal oriented personalized meal plans for people recently. I currently have 3 clients, one who I met through this forum actually. If you are interested in personalized help with your meal planning shoot me an email @ [email protected]

Respectfully,

Dylan Kasprzyk