Just saying hey!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

kat_125
Rabbit

Finally Done It!

#16 Postby kat_125 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:25 pm

Hey it me kat, well after telling u all about me n that I was raised as a Vegetarian n never touched meat or fish n was considering becoming a Vegan well as from last Friday (26th of May 2006!) and a long chat from my dad, I cut out dairy, which was never much anyway, just on a Sunday so for four whole days I have been a Vegan-woo! Hope u r all well, and I will be asking for advice not just from my dad but from u all aswell. Hope u all can help:D :D :P Take care all. X

loveliberate
Elephant

#17 Postby loveliberate » Mon May 29, 2006 1:29 pm

Great news & a great start! Ask away :D - someone here will have or be able to get just about any answer ya seek.

joelbct
Manatee

#18 Postby joelbct » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:18 pm

Hey Kat- Congrats-

I have been vegan for just about 6 weeks, and seem to be getting all the nutrients I need, though supplementing at least B12 seems necessary, and I do rice and hemp protein powders, though I suppose one could get enough protein just from beans, nuts, and grains, etc, at least enough to survive-

I do feel much cleaner, and it is good for the animals. Even bought non-leather shoes, belt, sandals, and wallet- I hope everyone can adopt this lifestyle sooner rather than later-

Take Care-
Joel

kat_125
Rabbit

#19 Postby kat_125 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:50 pm

Hey Joel, good news to hear u been a vegan for 6weeks now. My dad was atking pea and hemp protein, and he has been making me these smoothies in the morn.and I think he was putting it in them which is good.
I don't fink my mum and sister think I have been a truthful vegan though coz things in the house like dairy products are going missing (as they just veggies) but they 4get my bf is no vegan so I feed it to him, so it annoys me coz don't fink they taking me too serious- :( But I guess aslong as I know I have touched no dairy that is all that matters!
Even bought non-leather shoes, belt, sandals, and wallet-
I noticed on the internet the other week some vegan dance shoes, as I am a dancer and so need them, but I didn't see the price, I'm guna have to go check it out though!

Take Care anyways.
Remember stay Vegan! :P

Return to “Introductions”