Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.
Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:26 am
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Posts: 2396
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:05 am
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden, Europe
The surest road to happiness is low expectations.
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:58 pm
- Location: pittsburgh, pennsylvania
welcome aboard Crystal. its weird because i always assume everyone who posts "over there" is active on here as well. since you just did a stint in Manchester, you came to the right place
- Posts: 1869
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm
- Location: Vegan Strength Cult, German HQ
Awesome to have you here, Crystal!
You're one of the strongest and fittest women i know - definitely a big gain for the board.
Enjoy the time here!
Love and peace,
No one said it would be easy.
Return to “Introductions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests