New to the board

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

VeganJT666
Rabbit

New to the board

#1 Postby VeganJT666 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Hey

I've been vegan for almost 5 years now, and have been weight training for the last two years. I originally started with the goal of losing weight, which I did and then some. I got too thin, and got a little out of whack from depriving myself. Now I lift with the intention of getting strong while also enjoying biking. I ride my bike as a form of transportation, and I couldn't be happier doing it.

I enjoy punk, lifting weights, biking, coffee, and playing drums. I hope to learn a few things about strength training and powerlifting on this board.

Lean and Green
Elephant

Re: New to the board

#2 Postby Lean and Green » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey VeganJt666 , welcome to the forum!! Hope you enjoy your time here. Its a pretty close knit community and very welcoming. There are plenty of resources to comb through as well. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads :mrgreen: 8)
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Nice, it sounds like you are in the perfect place here. Welcome! Hey what are some of your favorite bands?

-Dylan

VeganJT666
Rabbit

#4 Postby VeganJT666 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm

I'm into negative approach, world burns to death, the cro mags, youth of today, integrity, lots of stuff hahaha.

Return to “Introductions”