hello from somewhere on this planet

daria

hi everyone

my name is daria and i just wanted to introduce myself and thank u all for being vegan or for being interested in veganism

hmmmmm robert what was i supposed to mention...oh yes what i do and what brought me to this site

i do alot of AR all over the place...i have recently started a vegan podcast the main purpose being to make the transition to veganism easier for the newbie...and robert was incredible enough to be one of my first interviews...please look for his interview to be posted in a week (www.allcreaturesoutreach.org)...the site is still being worked on so feedback is always welcome...

what brought me to this site? i have the utmost respect for health and this site blew me away ...it's the best of it's kind and has helped me sooooooooo much to deal with the athletes in my life....this site absolutely ROCKS

but the most important reason i am here is that i am madly and deeply in love with Mr Cheeke...who wouldn't be though?

vegan love and hugs

daria:)

Welcome Daria!

Great to have you here. Line up and join the club of people in love with Mr. Cheeke

Just kidding....it is great to have you here.

I met Daria when I was up in B.C. Canada hanging out with Brendan Brazier and Team Vega.

Daria is quite cool and into tons of animal rights stuff and does a lot of great things for our animal friends and for the planet!

Thanks for joining our group Hope to see you on here more often

but the most important reason i am here is that i am madly and deeply in love with Mr Cheeke...who wouldn't be though?

vegan love and hugs daria:)

Well he IS a handsome and clear-thinking man...

Hello & Welcome Daria! Will you be coming out for the Vegan Vacation?