It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:45 am 
Site Admin

bigjoey wrote:
Richard wrote:
Thanks for your ninja and guitar complimentz! Thanks for examining the site

Shucks I haven't played Ninja Gaiden yet. I hear it's really good. I played Tenchu 3 on the PS2, but found the combat to be rather poor so I stopped playing it, the AI isn't very good either sadly. MGS3 was ace, and he is kind of a ninja. My main game is the Tekken series. I also really like Devil May Cry 3, Manhunt, the old Zelda games (new ones are getting a bit cheesy), Soul Calibur, Resident Evil 4 (the old ones are dry as hell but RE:4 kicks ass)... What other games are you into?

I love Dead to Rights for X-Box, My favorite game.

My second Favorite game is The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64. I have been playing the zelda series since the first one. I stopped after I beat Majora Mask though, they did seem to get a bit cheesy. I think Gannon is cool, I guess I always liked the bad guys, go figure. :?
Check this out http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/32 ... ybiggs.jpg

I love Ninja Gaidens too, I have beat them all from the first one on the classic nintend to the newest on the x-box. Great stuff.

I also love Mario Brothers, I think Mario is a pimp. Luigi too. My girlfriend like Yoshi. LOL.

Halo is another great game, I can't wait for the third one to come out. Okay I bet we have everybody in the forums calling us geeks by now. :)

Pwhuh, I think there are a few others interested in videogames on here.

Yeah I used to play Halo 1, and I played Halo 2 a bit, but prefered the combat in the 1st game. The weapons in Halo 2 seemed very short range and inaccurate? But maybe I just didn't play it long enough. I will be interested to see what they do with number 3.

Yeah, I love the mario brothers games. I was a little disappointed with Mario Sunshine, I don't think he should had a new gimmick like that throughout the game. It would have been cool as a powerup from a box, like the caps in Mario 64, but I think it kind of made it unlike a mario game with the backpack constantly, it changed teh dynamic of the game considerably, which can be a good thing, but I think took away from the essence in this case.

Yep yep, I thought Ocarina rocked hard, it was my favourite zelda game. Majora's mask I had a look at, but for some reason I dunno, it just didn't do it for me, it seemed tired and worn out, just not as alive as ocarina. Then wind waker... I dunno how many times they can just do the same things, 'duh there's a little metal ring up there, I guess I'll need to come back with the hookshot which I will inevitably get after a few more dungeons...' etc. And I don't like the way that when you smack enemies in windwaker, you get the musical note sound like 'dunah! Dunah! DUNAH!' as you whup them, I think it's lame. I prefer it like in ocarina where you get proper beatingz noises, that's how it should be. The new zelda game looks set to irritate me again, with Link getting the power to turn into a wolf? WTF! Not that i've played it, so it's too soon to judge, but ah, looks like they are headed in the wrong direction imo. They should give him new gadgets, new weapons, but keep him as Link, and make new long interesting dungeons with cool boss battles and interesting puzzles, with a large area to explore and lots of things to collect anc characters to interact with, they are the main things I think they should concentrate on, and perhaps they have!

BOolah, that image you linked to, it says I am forbiden to access it! :(