oy!

veganmonk

Welcome aboard!

Great to have you here. Loveliberate is an awesome guy! I'm fortunate enough to hang out with him weekly up in Portland.

Awesome that you joined us. I enjoy Vancouver and was there a few weeks ago and hope to be there again soon.

Have a great time and welcome aboard!

Hello all

Vegan from Vancouver here....thanks to loveliberate's guidance =)

Me - vegan, male, 28, mixed breed, love animals, martial arts, food....

Anyway, nice to find this site and look forward to the posts

Vancouver... Washington? Weren't you that crazy southern baptist preacher who followed me around telling me that god wants us to eat meat?

Just kidding! VM is an awesome person who showed my family and I great hospitality while we visited the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC, Canada. He did hypnotize my perfect kids and tried to get them to set a vegan restaurant on fire... But he felt bad about it and warned me before too long!

Now if only we can get him to come visit!

yeah, it's 1:30AM loveliberate and I were chatting with Daywalker in the chatroom for nearly an hour and now it's about bedtime.

Great to have you here! Loveliberate was just talking about you a few days ago (all good things) while we were in Portland talking about who we've met up with, etc.

I was read some german kids books and know some basic words, and of course the wonderful sense of german humor (ie; why is a banana bent? because it grew bent!) but unfortunately, I'm only fluent in English. My next best is French at the grade 12 level, but pronounciation is awful. But my mom is perfectly fluent and lives in Germany! She's an aspiring veggie but finds it very hard to find things like tofu, and nobody seems to be veggie in the rural area she's in.