Chicago Vegan

ian

Hey y'all,

It's totally AWESOME to see a Vegan forum dedicated to bodybuilding. I'm 5'6" and 150lbs (as of 07/16/05) and have been lifting weights for about 6 months.

Prior to that I did spinning classes 5-15 times a week depending on my training cycle.

I have been Vegan for eight years and am really looking forward to getting and giving some awesome information here!

Well I'm glad to be here and I'd be happy to be the spinning doctor! There is nothing I like quite as much as sitting on a bike cranking to some loud jams.

Or feeling the wobble on my sixth set of arnold presses....

PS. I am also a JGSI certified instructor.

Ian,

Hey, welcome to our awesome group! Thanks for joining. 8 years vegan, good stuff. That is quite a while.

I really want to try spinning sometime, I've never done it but wanted to for a long time. It looks tough.

Have a great day and thanks for being part our team!

Robert

K: I mean that I am certified and able to teach Spinning classes.

R: Thanks! I would definitely recommend spinning to take off weight (and water weight) pre-contest. It's easy on the joints too!

Hey, Ian! Welcome to the boards. I am planning on moving to Chicago sometime next year ... seems like a great city (with great vegan food)!

Corey

Chicago really is the best city in the world. And has much better Vegan options than Missouri to be certain.

I've only been through Chicago once, just traveling through so I didn't even stop really. So I'd have to check it out a second time to really see what the city is like.

Portland is a great place, one of my favorite cities of all the places I've been.