Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: excersize
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 pm 
If your willing to do it you can work out...Chris Whitty(who I met a few weeks ago) won an Olympic Medal in speed skating(2002) while having mono.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:58 pm 
Rabbit

Evan wrote:
Welcome! I'm 6'3" too and I fluxuate between 205 and 208...My goal is to be between 195 and 200. My heaviest (and probably unhealthiest) was when I was at 235. Glad those days are gone, it's much easier to tie my shoes now.

I got down to 202 when I got sick with mono, which I still have, and was ordered to stop exercising until the virus went dorment. It's frustrating to have been so close but I'm trying to eat low cal in the meantime although I am not used to watching calories so I've goofed up plenty.

Yeah you can do it just count , count and count again. best thing to do is make a journal so you can see your progress and make goals of what you want to improve on every week . make reachable goals not things to far out of reach and you can do almost anything. It's better to succeed in small things and gradually reach a goal , then to continually fail in large things and be down on yourself.

Post subject: water
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:08 pm 
For me the best thing was to gourge myself with water before I ate when I was on my extreme low calorie diet. You'll fill up alot easier and it'll do you some good in terms of cleansing as well. Before I got sick of drinking so much water it was really easy to keep my intake low and I didn't need to eat cheap calories like what I'm doing now. You can make really yummy foods and savor them without having to worry about eating too much because you won't be able too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:37 am 
Rabbit

Welcome Silvervegan!