Head start on new year's resolution

ARomanCandlewMe

Hello everyone.

I've been vegan for approximately four years, and I've noticed it's done a great deal for my health, confidence, and sense of self. I wouldn't consider myself especially active, but my job requires a little bit of running around. I know, however, that I can't use that as a justification to not maintain myself better.

I wanted to join this forum because I want to improve my physical health and well being. I also feel it's only advantageous to implement some kind of physical routine in my life. It's not my goal to get super ripped, but I want to look great with my shirt off. I don't want to run a 10 minute mile (or whatever it is that's supposed to be fast; I don't like running anyway), but I don't want to run out of breath when I dash across my store.

I'm not entirely sure what else I should talk about on here. I'm glad that there's a community devoted to this, and I look forward to reading about how other vegans take care of themselves.

Thank you for reading!

Nice to see you on here, feel free to talk about whatever you want to on here.

Look forward to following along with your fitness goals, starting a journal is a good way to stay motivated and get some extra encouragement and advice from like-minded people. Hope you have a great weekend and welcome to the forum MF.

Hi, wellcome to the community! What's your name and where are you from? I like setting goals and don't wait for new years for resolutions, I do them all the time. You can walk a 10 min mile my friend, maybe shoot for 7 if your goal is to be in good cardio shape.

-Dylan