Back With A New Name

Odinson

For some reason I can't log into my old account, but whatever I'm here again with a new name. Formally known as Ryofire, some of you like me some of you don't. All I can do is rephrase the words of Joey DeMaio of Manowar, this is what I do, if you like it good, if not go fuck yourself. I'm here to express myself, log in my journal about my fitness accomplishments, and chat with others who share some of the same ideas and interests I do. Also anyone has a problem with me saying the word fuck I have this to say. You are emotionally and mentally weak if you find that word offensive. On TV, Movies, and many forms of media they censor words like Fuck and Shit, but not words like N*******, R*******, or F*****. In reality those words are more offensive because they target specific groups of people. And making fun of the mentally handicapped is the height of insensitivity. There's no honor in doing that, especially being ok when others use that word, but not fuck. And he who lives without honor will end without honor.

I have a feeling I know why you were previously removed...

Do you just enjoy the feeling of your fingers on the keyboard, hence why you just ramble on and on saying offensive, racist words? Or is this some sort of troll post trying to get a rise out of people?

No, and you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. So all I can say is that you are wrong about me.

I have a feeling I know why you were previously removed...

Do you just enjoy the feeling of your fingers on the keyboard, hence why you just ramble on and on saying offensive, racist words? Or is this some sort of troll post trying to get a rise out of people?

Also if you don't like what I have to say, you don't have to read my posts, better yet put me on your ignore list. Problem solved.