Howdy! From San Antonio

naturalgirl

Welp, here I am. I'm not completely vegan yet, but have been so crazy about healthy eating that it seems to be the only thing left for me to settle into. I'm ready to make the change, for my emotional and physical health. I know and have expierenced the benefits of eating whole foods, now I want to have those same benefits 100% of the time. I enjoy working out, but I feel its time to take my body to a new level. Its not enough anymore for me to look skinny. I want to be fit and lean with Muscle definition, I'm 129lbs but I could use less of the fat and more of the muscle. I've been detoxing for the past week...and I feel great. As I jump off the detox train, I want to pump whole fuel in my system and train like there's no tomorrow...can ya tell I've got energy!!!! yeah, let's do this. talk to me people! what's the first thing I need to do to start this muscle vegan bodybuilding engine? How much should I be eating to make sufficient gains?

Yeah let's do it! We're already doing it! Jump on it! Haha, welcome to the group, what's your name btw?

Suggestions getting started I would check out the training journals, its a good place to see what others are eating and their workout routines. You might think about posting pics and doing before and afters or maybe starting a journal of your own and sharing it with us on here.

You'll get the most responses asking questions directly by posting to peoples threads, the journal section is good for that, many people are pretty actively using that section.

-Dylan