Hello from the UK

PetalMunk

Hi people, i have been vegetarian for a while now and taking the next step to becoming vegan. I have thought i might aswell take another step and get back into fitness too. This i guess is my turning point in life, the next chapter.

I am on here to discuss topics of interest and look for info that might help me in the future. As i am new to this i think i will probably need it.

Welcome to the group! This is a great community and you will enjoy yourself here on the forum.

Great to see that you are on your way to veganism! It is for most of us, the best decision we ever made.

Thanks for being part of our group and we look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best,

Hola! What kind of petals and munks are you into? I like iris, petunia & bicycle petals and franciscian munks.

I like metal and punk too...who ya like?

Hey dude! Metal, i have too many bands to list, Punk, my favourite has to be Anti-Flag, they are awesome, 2nd to that, Pennywise! And yourself?

Welcome Petalmunk

Even veterans can learn from others so we all look to eachother for help...fitness is great because someone always knows more than you about something you may not know much about/or even alot about.

Oh... Manchester...I used to go shopping there when played for Oldham rugby club.

No way! I spent most of my childhood (1993-2003) in Oldham (Saddleworth - the nice part!). 20 mins. from the centre of Manchester. Nice city.

Welcome to the board dude! Ingenious name