G'day from Australia!

Tod Oakroot

Hi there, this is Tod from Brisbane in Australia. Very happy to have found this site, and I am currently reading Mr Cheeke's book! I am 39 and have been a vegan for 33 years. Just got married and my wife, Justine is cooking, eating and loving vegan also! Just started getting serious about my gym and training again and perhaps it's the no booze since New Years thing, but I am feeling great, loving lifting, getting rid of the mid section spare tyre, and seeing some great results! I do need some nutrition/supplementation/diet advice to couple with my fat stripping/lean muscle building programme, and as there are so much (and sometimes conflicting) info out there, I thought I would put it out there and see if there is anyone willing to assist with putting together a weekly plan that encompasses a variety of interesting meal options, what vitamins and minerals are necessary to take, and what supplementation is necessary over the course of the day and pre/during/post workout. I am 6ft and 86kg. I am sure that I am not the only person that's been looking for this type of info, so if anyone knows where I can locate it on the net I would be most appreciative. In an ideal world the info would be Australian as often the overseas programmes I have seen refer to products we don't have here. I am also interested in getting some of the same sort of advice for my wife as she also trains. We want to be knowledgable about, and able to help each other with this project for life. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and cheers in advance for any info/guidance you may have! Tod.