Hey all, young guy here

Vegan_Wulf

Hello everyone, my name is Charles and I am 19 years old. I have been involved in athletics since a young boy, playing school sports. The usual, football, baseball, basketball. However the only current sport I am involved in is Martial Arts. I do Olympic Style (WTF) Taekwondo and Kickboxing (mostly western boxing with TKD kicking techniques thrown in).

I decided to go vegetarian when I was 17 after meeting an online friend in person and hearing about his success and diet. A year and some months later I ditched the eggs and milk and went full vegan. So around June this year will have marked my one year anniversary as a vegan and two year as a vegetarian. I'm just looking to stack on some weight and build a larger physique. I recently purchased Robert Cheeke's "Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness" and now I am on here to really pull together some resources. I live with my parents and so workout in my father's personal GYM. I work a full time job to buy and cook all my food, as I do not live in a vegan friendly household.

I'm not out to be a professional bodybuilder or anything, just stack on some lean muscle and look like Bren Foster or Scott Adkins. And of course, I plan to do all of this without hurting a single animal.

I work a full time job to buy and cook all my food, as I do not live in a vegan friendly household

Congrats on that, shows that you have a strong will =)

Welcome =)

Thanks, though admittedly not the only reason I work. Just saying essentially if I didn't do my own shopping I'd be stuck with bags o salad and potato chips.

Hello everyone, my name is Charles and I am 19 years old. I have been involved in athletics since a young boy, playing school sports. The usual, football, baseball, basketball. However the only current sport I am involved in is Martial Arts. I do Olympic Style (WTF) Taekwondo and Kickboxing (mostly western boxing with TKD kicking techniques thrown in).

I decided to go vegetarian when I was 17 after meeting an online friend in person and hearing about his success and diet. A year and some months later I ditched the eggs and milk and went full vegan. So around June this year will have marked my one year anniversary as a vegan and two year as a vegetarian. I'm just looking to stack on some weight and build a larger physique. I recently purchased Robert Cheeke's "Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness" and now I am on here to really pull together some resources. I live with my parents and so workout in my father's personal GYM. I work a full time job to buy and cook all my food, as I do not live in a vegan friendly household.

I'm not out to be a professional bodybuilder or anything, just stack on some lean muscle and look like Bren Foster or Scott Adkins. And of course, I plan to do all of this without hurting a single animal.

I'm 21 myself working 1-2 days a week, it's not enough to support the lifestyle. Like yours, my family isn't very vegan friendly either. I run and YouTube channel for vegan bodybuilding and go to university. It's really encouraging to see someone of similar age doing this, especially with a full-time job. I need to get off my lazy ass and work more and stop complaining that there is no vegan food for me. However it does get a bit unsettling when you have to buy your own food, while everyone else eats their dinner as a family (they won't make vegan meals at all).

I live with my parents and so workout in my father's personal GYM. I work a full time job to buy and cook all my food, as I do not live in a vegan friendly household...

Your results will show them. If it helps, my roommate has started working out with me and today even asked for a glass of my spinach / kale juice! He hasn't eaten meat in two weeks. Another guy I know is eating less meat. So keep fighting and keep the faith. You will win them over.