Hello

MarcoUM08

Hi All...my name is Mark but go by Marco in my circle of friends. I have experimented on and off with veganism since September of 2012 and want to dig deep into the lifestyle and eating habits. I have always been active and involved in sports and working out, but began a change in my lifestyle in the Spring of 2011 when I started the P90x program. I have done that several times and really improved my eating habits tremendously eating six small meals a day etc. Last summer I started a 90 day body building program that was very successful but I found myself feeling bloated a lot and became sick of red meat and chicken. After that I decided to to a 21 day detox diet which after 3 days I felt great and realized that it was a vegan diet. It was recommended that I not workout while on this diet and I did loose bloating and some body mass but felt great and looked a little more defined.

I joined this site because I want to learn how to incorporate a vegan diet into my training schedule. Currenlty I weight train in the late afternoon/early evenings depending on the day (6 days a week) and Monday, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays I do cardio in the mornings. My goal is to loose 2 inches on my waist and cut my chest and arms.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone!

Have a great Friday!!!

Marco

Thanks Marco, you sound like another great addition to the community here, welcome! I've read lots of similar stories of experimentation and battling with the concept of going full on vegan, I've gone through it myself. Post on peoples journal threads and pick their brains I'm sure you'll get some interesting feedback.

-Dylan