New to Conscious Strength Training

PJCB

Hi all--

I live in Western MA, in the US. I'm approaching one year vegan, and I've loved every minute of it. I've been athletic and relatively fit my entire life, but this is the first time I've ever attempted to improve myself in terms of size and strength intentionally. I'm excited to start seeing results as time goes by, I've scoured the website for all sorts of techniques and information to apply to my regiment.

I've had a hard time finding people to train with/talk to about lifting and working out, I'm female but not looking to be feminine or "toned". I'm looking to get big, haha. Glad I could find this resource of like-minded people.

--PJ

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As the others have said this is a fantastic community here, really one of a kind. If you need anything please just ask, otherwise welcome to the board and I'll look forward to seeing you posting more.

Feel free to have a look through everyone's training journals, that's often a great source of motivation and inspiration as well as being a good place to start. Cheers MF.