New member here

Haz

Hey everyone. I'm Haz, a relatively new vegan (about half a year) who was vegetarian for 2 years prior. My veg*n journey resulted in going from a 36" waist at 215 lbs to currently hovering around 29" at 155 lbs. If I work out hard for a couple of weeks, I can get down to 150, and almost comfortable in 28" pants, but I seem to be hitting a mini-plateu there, and this plateau is the hardest one to pass yet. My goal is to become a maximum 28" around the waist and settle my weight around 140 with a defined, flexible runner's body. One interesting fact is that I am training to run in my first marathon this fall. Please check out the training section as I am about to post my 6-day split, nutrition, and training schedule. Peace.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPQ7zQVrXw

Good luck with your marathon training. I did one in 93 great experience. I joined team in training through the leukemia society and ran the rock and roll marathon in San Diego. They were a great support system from training to meeting others like you plus you can raise money for a good cause.