Greetings from London

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

[R]
Finch

Greetings from London

#1 Postby [R] » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello everyone,

first of all thank you for all the interesting posts and stories on this forum. You have all helped in my decision to become vegan :D

I have been vegan in the past, I felt the best I ever had done. Full of life, enthusiasm, energy, positivity, compassion and kindness. However, following a bout of illness and a lot of misinformation I went back to eating an animal based diet. I feel terrible for it. Not just emotionally- but physically. I am lethargic, sad, unfit and fed up lol :lol:

I watched Earthlings the other night. It reminded me of my original reasons for being vegan, I hate being part of the chain of suffering. I hope through being vegan again I can make some kind of difference.

Prior to this last 8 month bout of meat eating I was eating a high end raw vegan diet (close to 80/10/10) and had noticed amazing gains in my training. I find training and working out so much easier and pleasurable when my body feels cleaner and kinder!

I hope this board is able to provide a network of likeminded people to talk to. I feel I need a bit of support in this transition (my meat cravings - despite my moral standing - are almost unbearable). I welcome all comments and advice.

:)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

Re: Greetings from London

#2 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Welcome to VBB, great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you post more and share your insight and experiences. This truly is a great forum/community with a neat bunch of people to help you out whenever you need it.

All the best and enjoy MF.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Welcome R, sounds like great things. Love to continue to hear about how this forum is helping motivate people.

-Dylan

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#4 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

C.O. wrote:Welcome R, sounds like great things. Love to continue to hear about how this forum is helping motivate people.

-Dylan

This forum needs a 'like' button :lol:

Return to “Introductions”