New

Jyotisha

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. When I was young I did gymnastics and played Olympic development soccer. I started sports as soon as I could walk. I did weight training even back in middle school. Then about a decade ago I became very ill and dedicated my whole life to spirituality. For the past 7 years I was mainly living in India with my guru practicing yoga, meditation, seva and mantra. I overcame many physical hardships. Now I am finally able to start running and weight lifting again. I have been vegan for about 16 years. A few days ago I went back to the gym. I am starting now at 5'6" and 123. I am 30 years old. This is very exciting for me as I really enjoy working out. I am hoping at some point to be a model and a good role model to show younger woman that practicing ahimsa and spiritual austerities is a good alternative to some of the other ideals presented to them today. I also pray that I can make some wonderful new friends from this site. I am always happy for workout buddies or new friends to be supportive with. Community is so important! Thank you for reading my post. Jennifer