My Vegan Journey

wtfcharly

What If We’re Wrong? - Written by a meat eater

What if meat is bad for us? What if the 2+ pounds of chicken, steak & fish (.9 kilograms) I have been consuming a day to obtain that athletic look, that demi-god strength, that animal endurance, and that subconscious feeling of satisfaction has actually been hurting me? Holding me back, rewarding me but punishing me at the same time?

I’m a meat eater, who is going to begin his journey into the vegan lifestyle.

Thank the universe for Google. I have no family members and friends that are vegan with no vegan restaurants in my city (so wishing I lived in Venice still)! No cookbooks on how to become vegan and no prior knowledge of the vegan lifestyle. The only thing I know is that they’re are people who are vegan and fully believe in it’s philosophy and life-style.

How will I know if this diet is going to help me? I have to increase across all areas of mental health, physical health, and spiritual health if I am to fully believe in a vegan lifestyle. Then and only then can I change my perception and fully believe in a vegan lifestyle.

It starts today. Well it started yesterday.

good luck mate, as long as you get plenty of calories from good clean foods you wont be sorry!

Thanks a lot. I've been researching vegan power lifting and bodybuilding for the past 2 days. Starting to understand more about the lifestyle. I can use all the help so the encouragement is much appreciated.