Hi everyone

Fay

Hi,

My name is Fay. I live in Essex in the Uk. I have been vegan for just over 3 1/2 years

Fitness and training is the second most important thing to me after veganism/animal rights.

I have only been training weights for about 5 months, previously I mainly stuck to running, but I am really enjoying the benefit of weight training and seeing a bit of muscle developing!

I now train weights 5-6 times a week and do cardio 4 times a week. I am not training for anything in particular I just love it and seeing results and changes!

I pretty much eat a clean, non-processed diet, but do cheat quite a bit (all vegan though).

I can't wait to get some great advice off of this forum and chat to like minded people, because there aren't many vegans where I live, let alone ones that train!

Sounds like you have a good approach to your training and diet, welcome to the community Fay. Great to have you here, just shout out if you need anything.

Feel free to start up a training journal, always nice to have some of the girls adding to the mix as sometimes they offer quite a different insight into training or nutrition than what we do. Look forward to seeing you around the board and posting more, regards from New Zealand MF.