Newbie here! :)

pentamom

Hello Everyone! My name is Rhea and I am a vegan mom to 5 vegetarian boys 11 and under and a vegetarian husband. We are featured this month in The Vegetarian times magazine celebrating my 1 year Vegan Vegiversary! (page 6, July issue). To celebrate, I am reclaiming my body back through my vegan diet and fitness. Unfortunately, we have moved this past September, and I stopped running and working out. I really let myself go. I'm about 10 lbs overweight, and it's driving me crazy! I am really happy to be in a like minded community. I have recently started a blog called The Vegan Fitness Freak, and there I will be blogging my way through my transition from flab to fab!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! Thanks for reading my post!

Hi Rhea, welcome to VBB Spyder and it's certainly nice to have you here. This is a really great community and I am sure you will settle in and feel at home pretty quickly, and congrats on your one year veganversry!

I can highly recommend starting up a journal as you get a lot of useful, very helpful feedback and advice in there which is only going to benefit your weight loss goals. I'll look forward to seeing you around the board posting more, all the best and if you need anything at all please let either myself, C.O. or one of the other mods know MF.