New kid

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

emkse
Finch

New kid

#1 Postby emkse » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Hiya,

My name is Emily and I am 27, living in Atlanta, GA. Is this how these intro's work? :P

I apologize if not !

Any ways, I have been living the vegan lifestyle only a few months. I just started a weightlifting program going on 2 weeks now. I am really interested to see the results that can come with bodybuilding and eating on a vegan diet. Can it really be done?! :) :)

I am already working hard just to get a sufficient protein intake!! :shock:

But I love this lifestyle and it feels right in my soul

I look forward to learning more from everyone and supporting each other in the process!

-Emily

maybenot
Manatee

Re: New kid

#2 Postby maybenot » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Welcome !

I am really interested to see the results that can come with bodybuilding and eating on a vegan diet. Can it really be done?!

I had the same question, so I started looking into everyone's journals here and came to the conclusion that it CAN be done and it is not that complicated (even though it is hard, the same way it is in a omnivore diet). I started lifting in january and had some good results so far, and I'm completely vegan for 8 years already.

If you need any help, there's a lot of helpful people here.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Sweet, Emily, welcome to the community here! Yep, there are hundreds of examples here of people that are proof that it most definitely can be done.

Dylan

JubNZ
Manatee

#4 Postby JubNZ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey Emily!

Welcome to the forums!
As said above, it is possible. No reason you cant with a lil dedication :)

Jub.
Just do it.

Return to “Introductions”