Greetings from Tampa FL!

iamAlmightyL

Hey guys!

Here's a little info about me. I am 27 years, and have been vegan for 3 years. Before making the change, I weighed around 310 pounds. I had zero athletic ability and stayed seated for the majority of the day. I then started working at Whole Foods Market and was introduced to veganism, which helped me lose over 125lbs(almost half of me). I have since then started working out at home with TapouT XT, but feel like I'm no longer getting the gains I desire. That's when I found this site and am now dedicated to Vegan Bodybuilding! I am also in school studying to become a certified holistic health coach! I also want to become a personal trainer, but am unsure about which program to sign up for. I noticed that most of the best PT are certified through ACE.

Wow, I have to congratulate you on your weight loss. That is a HUGE amount to have lost. How do you feel now compared to when you weighed 300+lb?

Welcome to VBB, I am sure you will love it here. It's a likeminded, friendly community full of people only to willing to offer their help and support. Good luck with the Personal Training, it's certainly an exciting and rewarding career path. Please take a look through around the site and feel free to start up a training journal so we can all continue to follow your progress. All the best, see you around the board MF.

Hey! Welcome to the community

Awesome journey youve had so far, and looks like its only the start! You should definitely start a journal, would be awesome to follow your hollistic path and PT training etc

Jub

• 2 weeks later...