Hi from central PA!

jonnywander

Hey all, I go by Jonny and I'm 33. Been vegan for over 8 years, been running for about 9 or 10 but knee pain has kept me out at least a year all together. Knees seem good now though and have been running pretty much pain free for the last 4 months or so.

I'm big in to running, yoga, and working out (pushups, situps, pullups etc.) but would like to explore weight lifting. I weighed around 250 lbs. in 2003/04 but have been around 150 lbs. for the past two or three years, I've still got some love-handle and subcutaneous stomach fat to get rid of and along with having more muscle tone, that is my goal.

I don't feel like I've been pushing myself enough and I'm hoping to find some good advice and workouts on this forum.

Hey Jonny,

Glad to have you join us here. There are tons of people here into similar fitness and sports as you are. Sounds like you have some work ahead of you to put in to get to your goals. I'm this site will be helpful for information and new ideas to try as you progress towards your goals.

Good luck,

Dylan