Hello All!!!

VeganSink94

My name is Luc, and I'm 18 years old. I became a vegan on January 28, 2012. At first I started because of health reasons, but I continued on because I just loved what the lifestyle was doing to my body and my mind. I personally don't know very many vegans where I live, so I decided to join a site of like minded people that are into fitness. I have slacked HARD before on my vegan diet, but about a week ago I started to workout and eat only fresh foods and drink water. There has been a TON of progress in my muscle for just one week. I plan on making a transformation video on August 15, 2014, of my progress. I plan on making "All Kindz Of Gainz, All Kindzz...."

My name is Luc, and I'm 18 years old. I became a vegan on January 28, 2012. At first I started because of health reasons, but I continued on because I just loved what the lifestyle was doing to my body and my mind. I personally don't know very many vegans where I live, so I decided to join a site of like minded people that are into fitness. I have slacked HARD before on my vegan diet, but about a week ago I started to workout and eat only fresh foods and drink water. There has been a TON of progress in my muscle for just one week. I plan on making a transformation video on August 15, 2014, of my progress. I plan on making "All Kindz Of Gainz, All Kindzz...."

LOL, I love that you know the actual birth date of your vegan-ism(?).

Lol, I guess I remembered when I became a vegan because it was a major life decision of mine.

Also, My goal is to have that "lean but ripped" look. I want to be lean but have that noticible mass and definition, especially in the abdomen....

Really, because for me it was a long process of elimination and I'm not still not quite there yet. Maybe I'll remeber the date when I actually make a full conversion.

Awesome. That video sounds like a great idea. Maybe in the mean time share your progress and training with us here in the forum in the training journals section. This year is flying by isn't it. You will have hit your 2 year vegan mark in no time. Cheers to that!

-Dylan