Greetings from Sydney Australia

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Flourishpt
Finch

Greetings from Sydney Australia

#1 Postby Flourishpt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:52 pm

A great big HELLO to everyone first up.
My name is Tony & I live in Australia. My journey to becoming vegan has been a long process. I have been vegan now for just over 12months.
Currently I am studying to become a Personal Trainer, when at the start father course that I mentioned that I was vegan the usual questions arose regarding protien. But now the questions are not coming anymore as criticism but out of genuine curiosity.
As for training I have been active for most of my life but recently have been more dedicated in regards to increasing overall body size.
I hope to learn a lot from you all & look forward to chatting & you never know may even get to meet one day .

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Greetings from Sydney Australia

#2 Postby C.O. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey Tony, glad to have you join us here. Quite a few Aussies on the forum. Great to here you are changing some of the views of people around you.

-Dylan

muchidna
Manatee

#3 Postby muchidna » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi tony, i'm on the central coast & have a similar story to you, also seriously considering studying a fitness certificate next year to become a personal trainer

maybe we could meet up some time ;)

Flourishpt
Finch

#4 Postby Flourishpt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 am

Hi muchidna,
Sounds like a plan .
I already have a FB page Flourish Personal Training feel free to follow

Return to “Introductions”