Hello from London - UK

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Richard
Site Admin

#16 Postby Richard » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:42 pm

hi dude, it's a good feeling to get back into training :) More peeps from the UK. I'm not patriotic in the least, but makes it easier for people to meet up if they're in the same country, and there hasn't been that many from UK so far. i think there's a couple other people from Laaaaaaaaandan, a few from skawtlent , and a few from less important places

kunal
Rabbit

#17 Postby kunal » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:56 pm

Richard,

Just checked out the Chrysander site, very nice was very impressed particularly with the 'Men Behaving Badly' and the A-Team theme tunes on the guitar!! Looked like a sweet guitar aswell!!

Yeah your defo right about meeting up with peeps from the same country!

Where abouts you representin then??
knowledge talks but wisdom listens!

Richard
Site Admin

#18 Postby Richard » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:19 pm

kunal wrote:Richard,

Just checked out the Chrysander site, very nice was very impressed particularly with the 'Men Behaving Badly' and the A-Team theme tunes on the guitar!! Looked like a sweet guitar aswell!!

Yeah your defo right about meeting up with peeps from the same country!

Where abouts you representin then??

Thanks for checking the site dude, that's cool. Ahrr yeah I enjoyed learning those two pieces of music, entertainmentizing :) I am based in Norfolk on the coast near Yarmouth.

Return to “Introductions”